Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My big-breasted mum - part 13

Part 13
by IwantbustyKim

The grandhall was almost pitchblack save for the altar area which was dimly lit by 2 large candles. Chan2 stood by my side and positioned me to sit on one of the large imperial oak chairs at the side of the grandhall with the large camera on my lap. Motioning to me to put a finger to my lips, he whispered a stern warning to me: "No matter what happens hor, don't make any noise and remember to point this thing this way. You dont' listen, something will happen."

I gasped and nodded obediently.

Suddenly 2 figures emerged from the darkness (I realized it was Mr.Chan and his Sifu), pulled Chan2 towards the end of the hallway and started bickering with him in hushed whispers, pointing angrily at my direction.

Suddenly, I heard my mom's voice from the room nearest to the grandhall: "Okay, I'm done! Can someone come and guide me! You all very notti hor, make me wear like that" Her voice was playful and energetic, as if she was totally unaffected and oblivious to what the 2 men had done to her the previous evening.

Chan2 then ran towards the room, and as he passed me, he placed his fingers on his lips again to warn me for the uptempth time. Mr. Chan and his Sifu walked briskly towards my direction and Mr. Chan bent his head towards my ear and whispered the same warnings that his brother gave. I nodded my head and cowed in fear as they both glared menacingly at me

I then saw Chan2 holding my mom's hand as he lead her towards the grandhall. As he led her towards the light, I realized why: She was blindfolded with a long strip of golden silk cloth. Peering further, I noticed red sanskrit-like markings on her blindfold and Chan2 went behind her to tightend it further and checking the ducttape was secure beneath. Grinning at his brother and Sifu, I saw the 3 men nodding in joint approval as they checked out my mom's new attire.

With her shoulder-length hair neatly tied behind her, she had her denim mini-skirt on but was now dressed in a golden silk "dudou". For the non-chinese brudders here, a dudou is basically a backless halter-top bra that has one strap around the neck, one strap around the back, and a single piece of diamond-shaped fabric in front covering the chest. An example is as follows: http://younasecondlife.files.wordpre...2/dudou002.jpg

Similar to her blindfold, her skimpy dudou had bright red sanskrit wordings on it which shimmered omniously in the dim light. Unfortunately for her(And fortunately for every dick in the room), the dudou she was given to wore was a few sizes too small. The result was that the thin fabric was stretched to its seams by her heavy chest, barely covering the sides of her breasts, her both hands tugging at the sides of her dudou to cover as much of her modesty as she could.

This however was in much vain, as each tug strained the clothing further as her nipples protruded conspicuously against the taut fabric, much to Sifu's delight, whose eyes were zeroing on her heaving chest. The old man was visibly in total extacsy, like a small boy who had just recieved a new toy for christmas. Capitalizing on the fact that my mom was blindfolded, he stretched out his hands over my mom's chest and mimicked cupping her breasts, his bony fingers mere inches away from her soft mounds while Mr. Chan started to explain to her the instructions of the proceedure.

No comments: