Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My big-breasted mum - part 6

Part 6
by IwantbustyKim

Chan2 seeing her exposed cleavage dived his face into her chest and feasted on her generous bosom. As my mom's moaning and pleas for him to stop increased, it only emboldened him and he finished unbuttoning her blouse and pushed her skirt up her delactible butt with his thumbs. My mom made a feeble attempt pushing her skirt down again but it was too late. Her moans slowly became whimpers as I saw Chan2 daringly parting her legs and putting his left hand inside her black undies, stretching the thin cotton fabric as he fingerbanged her with piak piak noises. Though she was whimpering, my mom bit her knuckles to muffle her cries. This went on for almost 15 mins when suddenly her hips jumped and she pleaded, "Please, please stop now, I, I, you can't do this, please Mr. Chan make him stop" and she tried to get up from her seat. Mr. Chan ignored her cries and was admiring what was going on behind while my mom resigned herself again to Chan2's ministrations on her cunt and breasts.

By this time, I was trying to keep my eyes shut pretending to be asleep. However, the sky was getting darker and the truck had exited the highway and we were driving up a quiet and secluded route surrounded by countless of rubber trees. The ground was very bumpy and it rocked the pickup truck as it went forward. The rocking motion caused her clothes to be in disarray but this also helped Chan2's hand in her panties pump her cunt continuously like a steam engine.

Suddenly, my mom's face became very tensed and I saw her put her arms flung around Chan2's neck as her legs moved apart and her hips bucked uncontrollably up and down, humping Chan2's fingers uncontrollably. Visibly satisfied with getting my poor mom horny like hell, Chan2 took out his fingers and his fingers was wet with a clear white gelatinous liquid of which he applied it on the sides of his pants and her shoulders.

With his hands now lubricated, he could easily slide his hands between the crevices of my mom's black-laced half-cup bra. He was clearly having alot of fun grabbing her tits with each hand trapped under her bra, groping them mercilessly with a mad glee on his face while laughing at my mom's feeble complaints to the attention he was giving to her large breasts.

My mom, still winded from her climax put her hands over her breasts to cover herself. Irritated, Chan2 pushed her blouse off shoulder by shoulder. With her blouse off her, he quickly tried to unclasp her bra from behind but my mom snapped and hung on to his hands, darting her eyes towards me and her surroundings. She was clearly afraid of being seen topless and she pleaded with him no to do so by coyly placing her hands on Chan2's groin, rubbing him through his pants. Chan2 then gave in to her puppy-eye look and stopped his attempts on getting her braless. However, this freed up his hands to unbuckle his belt and he slided his pants down with her help before whispering something incomprehensible to my mom, of which my mom nodded weakly.

My poor mom gasped when she saw his erect member spring out of his pants and she cupped her hands along the shaft of his dick, pumping it up and down. Chan2 then put his arms around my mom's head and guided her face to his groin. My mom complied obediently and like a woman possessed, she engulfed his entire throbbing member into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down as the truck jolted due to the uneven road surface. Using her tongue, I saw her skillfully licked the bulbous point of his penis and wrapped her lips around the rest of his shaft as she sucked him industriously.

Enjoying my mom having oral sex with him, Chan2 was in cloud 9 as he begin banging his head against the back of the seat while his hands were around her neck, pressing her head down to suck him further. Unable to control any further, he snorted loudly and grabbed her by the hair as he convulsed uncontrollably. At this point, my mom gagged with red hot jism in her mouth and was making choking noises. So engrossed at what they were doing, I was completely unaware that the truck had stopped moving and Mr. Chan had parked it the vehicle in a god-forsaken area which was surrounded by thick overgrowth.

No comments: