Monday, March 9, 2009

My big-breasted mum - part 11

Part 11
by IwantbustyKim

Haha, I'm using my unit's I-net terminal to type this so hope you guys enjoy it (Disclaimer: As I'm quite horny right now, there may be quite a bit of embellishment but the story you hear is quite true to a large degree):

As my eyes grew accustomed to the dark surroundings of the mainhall, I realized we had entered a much larger version of Mr. Chan's flat. At the front sat a huge red-tableclothed altar with dozens of small clay male and female figurines. Each figurine though having a human-looking face looked contorted and were crafted displaying lewd gestures, almost like they were performing a mass-orgy.

Behind the figurines towered 2 huge red candles and a 3 feet-tall structure that was completed draped with a yellow cloth. On the cloth itself, I remember seeing red sanskrit-like letters that glowed ominously in the dim light.

Mesmerized by the foreboding structure, my mom though very tired was drawned to it and stepped further in with me to take a closer look. However, Chan2 broke her out of her trance by holding her hand before she got too close, lead us to a corridor at the back of the altar.

Chan2 then lead the both of us to a guestroom located at the end of the corridor. He then instructed my mom to take a nap before he bring dinner. My mom feeling filthy requested to take a bath for herself and me. We were then shown the way to an outdoor toilet located in the courtyard.

The outdoor toilet was a aluminium shack that was dimly lit by a single neon light bulb and the only source of water was a huge bucket of water with a small pail attached to it. My mom undressed me before proceeding to take off her own clothes. She unzipped her denim skirt and peeled it off her gingerly as I saw the cuts and bruises on her back of her thighs. I asked her if she was alright but she just nodded silently and grimaced as she took off her skirt.

Just as she was about to take off her blouse, she froze as we heard soft footsteps and the sounds of dried leaves/twigs being stepped on. It grew louder until the sound ended right behind us. From the corner of my eyes, I saw a small crack appear as 2 sheets of congrugated aluminium were pushed slightly open behind my mom. It was done so quietly that if not for the earlier footsteps, we would not have knew that someone or something was right outside the hut, trying to peer in.

Just as I was about to point at the widening crack, my mom put her fingers to my mouth and whispered softly into my ear:" Don't worry honey, everything is going to be alright. Just don't say anything and don't point anywhere. Mommy know, ok?"

With that, she instructed me to turn around as she continued undressing; herself facing the crack in the hut. With her back behind her, I strained my neck and peered behind and saw her button and took off her sweat-soaked blouse. She did it so slowly and enticingly, fully aware that there was someone outside peeping at her. Once her blouse was off her, she then bent over to unsnap her bra, positioning her cleavage inches away from the crack on the wall. I swore I heard deep breathing but then again, it could have been the wind that night.

To the dismay of whoever that was outside, the moment she unsnapped it, she swiftly placed her hands over her breasts, covering her modesty. With her arms firmly across her chest, she took her towel, turned around and wrapped herself with it. As a further insult, she swung the brassiere over the edge where the person was peeping in from.

Without undressing further, she then continued to wash me up until we heard the aluminium crack folded back in and footsteps leaving. The sounds of the footsteps were soft and slow, like it was limping.

As my mom was washing me and herself with her towel on, i had a great view of her enormous breasts wrapped up snuggly in the towel. Her cleavage was so deep and inviting that as young as I was, I had half the mind to tug at her towel. I remebered thinking angryly to myself, why was she wiling to let those men have their way with her but she did not allow me her own son to see her naked? I felt it was not fair but I guess I was too young then to ask her as I had trusted her that she knew what was right.

No comments: