Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My big-breasted mum - part 5

Part 5
by IwantbustyKim

Trying to get my mom high and in the mood, Chan2 repeatedly encouraged my mom to smoke the pipe while abstaining it himself. To do her in further, Chan2 took out bottles of beer hidden in his knapsack infront of him and proceeded to teach my mom the "guessing palm game". My mom being easily cajoled, took up the offer to play with him. Unfortunately, being new at the game, she was trounced repeatedly and had to choose between smoking the pipe or drinking beer. Both which she gradually did in earnest with the encouragement of Chan2.

After a few rounds, my mom was visibly drunk and high on the substances that Chan2 fed her with. Her face was blushed red and her eyes were bloodshot. Her speech was slurred and her head was bobbing from left to right. During one round where she lost, she opted to smoke the pipe. However the pipe had extinguished. Chan2 then suggested my mom smoke his larger wooden pipe in his pants and pointed at his bulging hard on. Being high, my mom found his joke extremely funny and placed her fingers around the front of his cargo pants, teasing him that she knows its actually small and scrawny.

Seeing my mom's defenses was lowered, Chan2 with one swift move took her by surprise and coiled his skinny arms around her waist, drawing her closer. Sensing no immediate resistance, he plunged his face into her right side of her neck, holding her hands down with his arms. My mom though high, gave a furtile attempt at struggling out of his grip. However, after a few tries, she quite complaining and gave in to his advances. Given free rein, Chan2 then parted her hair and licked her ears in earnest. As it was obviously ticklish, my mom started giggling like a school girl, telling him to stop. However, there was no conviction in her voice and her giggles soon turned into badly muted gasps. I peered further and found the reason why.

Chan2 was now kissing my mom vigorously and both his dirty hands were already all over her thighs, riding her short skirt further up her legs. Instead of resisting, my mom had her arms locked around Chan2's neck and was returning his kisses passionately. Both of them held each other in tight embrace, kissing like long-lost lovers, oblivious to the both of us in the front of the truck. As he kissed her, I could see that his hands was inching closer and closer to my mother's awesome breasts. Then he got a huge handfull of one of them and squeezed and fondled it to beat hell, before she finally slap his hands and held it to prevent them from roaming further.

However before long she was back kissing Chan2, tonguing and gasping like there was no tomorrow. However by this time Chan2 succeeded in untucking her blouse and my mom allowed him to knead her fun-bags with her clothes on. One of his hands snaked downed her skirt and my mom moaned as his hand disappeared into her skirt while he played havoc with her nether regions. Sensing my mom's inhibition totally weakened, Chan2 got away with unbuttoning the top 3 buttons of her blouse before she even noticed what he was doing. She looked really sexy then, even though she was my mom, with her brassiere clad breasts exposed and her waist showing in her opened blouse. She grew really indignant then, and told him in no uncertain terms what she thought of his actions. But I also noticed that she didn't do a thing about buttoning her blouse back up, even while she was raising hell. She might be my mother but my cock didn't care a bit. Seeing the way her tits overflowed her brassiere was one hell of an erotic sight!

No comments: