Saturday, March 14, 2009

My big-breasted mum - part 16

Part 16
by IwantbustyKim

Sifu stopped licking her cunt and keeping her legs spread out while kneeling, he bunched her skirt up her delectable ass while he kissed her forcefully, asking her if she like the taste of her cum in his mouth while his hands snaked cloyly inside her skirt from her behind, fingering her ass and pussy as she squealed like a pig, pleading with him to let go of her

Lips were pressed to hers and a long sensuous soul kiss ensued with her and the 3 men as they took turns to kiss her. One after another she was kissed, fingered and played with, until she could stand it no more. Her knees buckled as love juice rained onto the cushion beneath her, her moanings grew louder as her inhibitions faded away.

Now unable to restrain himself, Mr. Chan quickly disrobed himself and positioned his groin inches away from my mom's face. To silence my mom's whining and moaning, he swiftly grabed her head tightly and just as my mom pouted her lips, thinking he was going to kiss someone, he jammed his engorged dick into her mouth, mouth-fucking her to kingdom come as he snorted away, egging her on to suck on him.

My mom gagged initially but was back to her horny self and continued licking the front of his dick and enjoying the dickflesh in her mouth. Her hands though tied up were most likely desiring to pump him further.

With his hands holding her hair at the back of the head, he thrust his hips back and froth, lodging his dick firmly between her moist lips and with each stroke deeper into her warm, wet oral cavity. She moaned at the putrid taste of his dick but her tongue returned for more lapping up and down the shaft of his penis, grazing his foreskin with her teeth.

Egging her to give him the best suck of his life, my mom pushed herself forward, her tongue seemingly everywhere, dancing elegantly over the tip, caressing the underneath of the shaft though blindfolded as if she had memorize every nook and cranny of Mr. Chan's dick.

With her inhibitions unleashed, my mom was clearly enjoying herself in such a degrading situation. Mr. Chan dislodged his swollen dick from my mom's mouth. He then held my mom's head with both his hands, and started slapping her face with his hardened cock, humiliating her in front of me.

My mom's face now stained with saliva and pre-cum was visibly turned on, stretched herself upwards in a bid to reach for Mr. Chan's dick, crying:" Give it to me, Give it to me!" Pleased at how horny they had gotten her, Mr. Chan granted her request and slammed his dick back in her mouth, grunting as looked at my direction. His face with a dirty expression on his face:" Look at how I'm fucking your slutty mom! Look at how she is begging for my dick!" His eyes, rolling white with the pleasure of my mom's moist mouth all over his hardened dick.

By this time, my mom had stood up voluntarily to better suck at Mr. Chan's dick. Trembling at her knees due to the Sifu's hands wrecking havoc in her pussy, her skirt was riddened up her buttocks, displaying her black soaked cotten undies. Pushing her panties aside, Sifu's slipped his sinewy fingers in in and out of my mom's twin orifices from behind.

Chan2 on the other hand lifted my mom's dudou up to have a clear shot at her tits. Pinching her nipples earnestly, he used his free hand to take random photographs of exposed breasts.

My mom was clearly enjoying the attention the 3 men were giving her as she begin to moan and started to grind her bootylicious ass against Sifu in a bid to force his fingers deeper into her.

Seeing how responsive my horny mom was towards his fingerfucking, Sifu was unable to control himself any further disrobed as fast as he could with his spare hand. His wrinkled but wiry frame was tattooed with sanskrit verses as I saw him naked. His dick sprung up from his shorts and protuded from a bush of long white pubic hair. Licking my mom's cum juice from his hands clean, he bunched up her skirt till it was at her abdomen level while he grinded his bare dick on my mom's panty clad ass crack and took a quick handful of her breasts.

Grinning towards me, he slipped his fingers into my mom's thin panty waistband and proceeded to slide it down her. My mom sensing that her panties were going off her, panicked and gave a horse-like kick towards Sifu. However, Sifu was too fast for her and held up her offending leg in the air just before it could hit him in the chest. Hooking her right leg up, he smacked her hard on her ass, causing my mom to give a muffled shriek.

No comments: