Sunday, March 8, 2009

My big-breasted mum - part 10

Part 10
by IwantbustyKim

I sprinted as fast as I could back into the truck and tried to close the door behind me. Unfortunately, I had swung the door too quickly and there was a loud banging sound. I was so afraid they knew I had followed them that I closed my eyes tight and pretended as best as I could that I was still sleeping.

However, I was busted cos when after they helped my mom back into the truck, Mr. Chan crept over me and whispered into my ears:" I know you saw what just happened. Your Mom is our woman now so get used to it. If you tell anyone else especially your father what happened, I wun say what will happen to you but you'll definitely regret it." With that, he patted on my cheeks and we continued on our journey.

When they got into the car, I looked back at my mom seating in the passenger seat. She was winded from the strenuous lovemaking with the 2 men. Her hair was disheveled and her clothes in a disarray. Throughout the journey, she was hugging Chan2 tightly and crying in a soft low voice while Chan2 coaxed her by whispering that everything will be okay to her.

Soon night fell and all of us except for Mr. Chan who was driving fell asleep from exhaustion. I woke up to the jerking of the van and realized that we had reached our destination, a sprawling peranakan style bungalow with a strange dilapidated temple built right next to it. Chan2 helped us with our luggage while My mom and I carried our bags to the door of the bungalow.

The main door of the bungalow was made of 2 massive wooden panels, each side had ornate carvings in sanskrit. Just as Mr. Chan was about to knock on the massive wooden doors, it swang open loudly and from the darkness of the grand hall, emerged a small figure. Under the dim light of the street lamp, we realized it was a wizened old man. He was bald like Mr. Chan and crouched slightly due to a developing hump-back. His droopy skin under the dim neon light gave an unhealthy glow and looked rubbery in texture. Stroking his unkempt beard, he motioned to Mr. Chan and Chan2 who addressed him Sifu and beckoned them to enter the bungalow.

As Chan2 helped my mom to the door, the old man (Sifu) stepped forward to intercept the couple. His eyes widening with glee as my mom trembled uncontrollably under his piercing gaze. He lifted one of his skinny arms and placed his hands on her chin, lifting her face up to the neon light for a clearer look. Examining her face from left to right, he then placed his hands on her bare shoulders and squeezed, bringing the couple nearer towards him. He then whispered something into my mom's ears of which my mom gasp. Squeezing once more on her shoulders, he then let go and instructed Chan2 to show her and me to our room. His gaze, lecherous in nature followed her as they traced the silhouette of her willowy and well-endowed frame. From the corner of my eyes, I could swear he and Mr. Chan were ogling and planning what to do with my mom later on that day.

1 comment:

Michael said...

this story made me damn horny, need to pcc now