Thursday, March 5, 2009

My big-breasted mum - part 7

Part 7
by IwantbustyKim

As she was spitting out Chan2's cum into a beer can. Mr. Chan opened the car door behind her and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her out of the truck. My mom yelped but muffled her cries pleadingly, not wanting her son to see her in such a compromising situation. What would my father think I thought to myself, seeing her white blouse off her on the backseat, her panties soaked wet and being carried out of the truck against her will with only her black half-cup bra and mini skirt on.

To keep her quiet, Mr. Chan placed his hand over her mouth while he gestured at his brother. Chan2 seeing his brother's cue that more action was to come, helped him by holding onto her legs after taking off his trousers. The both of them then carried my struggling mother out of the truck, not caring if I was still in it. Both of them were laughing lecherously, not taking heed to my mom's frantic appeals to put her down. Mr. Chan having witnessed my mom giving his brother such a wild blowjob was very determined to have his fair share of the action and have his way with my intoxicated mom somewhere deep in the forest.

Mr. Chan looked around and saw that the undergrowth had a slope leading downwards. He then motioned to his half-naked brother and both of them carried her down the slope, through the bushes, away from the view of the main road. As they disappeared into the dense undergrowth, my heart beat wildly. Seeing the turn of events, I was extremely petrified and part of me wanted to stay in the truck, pretending to be asleep. However, a larger part of me wanted to see what those 2 lechers would do to her and I succumbed to my curiosity. I knew I did not have time as if I hesitated any longer, I would lose them if they went too far. Mustering up my courage, I unbuckled my seat belt, opened the door gingerly and tiptoed towards their direction, following the sound of rustled leaves and broken tree branches on the ground.

With bated breath, I pushing away a huge leaf and peered into the darkness of the dense undergrowth. What I saw below the slope would forever be burnt into my memory. My poor shirtless mom was being held up spread-eagled by Mr. Chan with her back towards him. He was holding her up by her thighs such that her legs were poles apart. To support her weight, he was leaning on a tree and laughing meanly as my mom pleaded with him to let her go. Chan2 on the other hand, was kneeling on the ground with a beer bottle in one hand, and masturbating my mom through her panties.

"Kor, look at how wet she is!", Chan2 said in Hokkien, admiring how wet he made her as he fingerbanged her.

"Did you bring the condom? I haven't buy yet leh, I didn't know you would up her so soon", Mr. Chan suddenly realized.

"Nevermind lah, Kor, We can do this instead!". Chan2 exclaimed and then parted my mom's panties to one side and started jamming the neck of his half-filled beer bottle up her cunt. Laughing madly as my mom squealed in pain and discomfort.

"Like dat, the beer will kill our cum!", Chan2 grinned, enjoying the grimace on my mom's face as he stabbed the beer bottle repeatedly up her cunt, filling it with beer and foam. Aiding his brother, Mr. Chan rocked my mom up and down, impaling her on the beer bottle.

Despite this, Chan2 was still captivated at her bra-encased boobs swinging in similar motion and he reached out with his other free hand. He fondled her and laughed as my mom cried out when he pinched her through the cotton fabric.

"Pain, Pain, please take it out! Pleeeeaseeee" My mom pleaded with the 2 men weakly. Meanwhile, Mr. Chan was licking her bare back, leaving trails of his dirty saliva on her soft supple skin while coaxing her like a baby rocking in a perverse cradle.

"You want us to take it out? Ok, we'll take it out if you stop struggling and beg us to fuck you!", Mr. Chan repeated the instruction sadistically while his brother increased the speed of the beer bottle in his hand.

"Pleaaase, Pleaaaase f me.....", my mom whimpered softly, her speech slurred by the effects of drugs and pain. Any sense of decency was robbed from her at this point and she wanted was to return to the truck.

"Tua Neh Bu! (Big tits lady) We can't hear you! Louder!" Chan2 barked as he squeezed my mom's tits, demanding loudly that she say it.

"Please fuck me! Please fuck me! Please fuuuuccckkkk me!" my poor mom cried out, bursting out in tears. Satisfied, both men stopped assaulting her with the beer bottle and her rocking motion came to a halt. Unable to take his eyes off her chest, Chan2 stared at her bra-clad tits as she breathed deeply, her heaving breasts rising and falling. Her sweat glistened in the afternoon sunrays that penetrated the thick forest canopy. From afar, the sound of toads in heat making their mating calls could be heard.

"Mrs. Ng, you are a damn fuckable Tua Neh Bu. You know that? Don't blame my kor and me hor, blame your Neh Neh. No man can resist your 2 watermelons. Tamade, if I got a wife like you, I'll fuck you everyday until your cheebye sore sore. Kannina, I sibei buay tahan liao... My Kor and I need some milk now. I'm going take off your bra." Chan2 teased cruelly. My mom's face was blushed red and she stared at him like a deer caught in its tracks, terrified at prospects of being topless in the jungle with the two of them.

No comments: