Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spanking Conversations

Spanking Conversations/Scene in Singapore: Playful Spankings on a bus


Dear Readers, Christmas time in Singapore is always a time when I wonder if Singapore is indeed over-populated. Either that or there is really nothing much to do here and everyone just crams into Orchard Road because it is....well....”Town”. Before I digress any further. I was waiting at a certain bus stop in Singapore outside a certain army camp when I saw a couple, shamelessly showing their public disply of affection in full view of the already crammed bus stop. Hugging, kissing plus playfully wrestling (yes.....wrestling) oblivious to the fact that there were at least thirty eyes upon them. Unfortunately or maybe spanking fortunately, the got on the same bus as me and managed to get a seat unlike me. The public display of affection continued albeit this time in front of more people in the already crammed bus. Then suddenly amidst the public display of affection, the guy with, his hand which was cuddling his girlfriend, started spanking the side of her butt several times and started laughing. I could feel a majority of the people on the bus freeze and the girl, giving a pout, pushed the guy's hand away and rubbed her butt and said, “I didn't do anything wrong why did you hit me?” (It was said in mandarin for those who were wondering.) And the guy still laughing replied, “Why need a reason meh?”

Goodness gracious.........maybe I was wrong to say we Singaporeans were that conservative.


Spanking Conversations: Shopping Mall (More of seen than heard)

*Its more of a Spanking Seen rather than heard this time*

Dear Readers, I must say that we Singaporeans are becoming more liberal. More liberal I must repeat. Just yesterday as I was doing some Christmas shopping at one of the heartland malls I saw a sight which did catch me by surprise. Now its a fact that Singaporeans indulge in a little spanking but to steal a few spanks in public is not a very normal thing. As far as I have seen that is.

I was in walking towards the escalator behind a fairly young couple. Now let me add that it was rather crowded though the couple didn't seem to care as they hugged each other and stole kisses which honestly isn't a big deal in Singapore. His arms started caressing his other half's bottom, which still is fairly common in Singapore.

Then his hand started softly patting her bottom, which still happens but not that common.

However the intensity increased as we all moved up the escalator, so much so the smacks became fairly audible. Now that is rather uncommon in Singapore, especially in a crowded shopping mall.

Now I was just standing a step or two behind them and it appeared that though the lady flinched a bit and tried to push her other half's palm away, she was still giggling.

The guy on his part, he too was giggling and despite the “Ouch” and “stop it” amidst her giggles, he still continued to attempt to spank her bottom. And she didn't seem to really try and stop him.

But alas all “Free shows” end as abruptly as they began and the spanking stopped as soon as they got off the escalator.

Though it did leave me wondering, what happens at home......I mean look at what they were already doing in public.


Spanking Conversations: Ladies at a club

Dear Readers time for another round of spanking conversations heard around and about the sunny island of Singapore!

A couple of days before my hospitalization I happened to be at a certain club for a night out with the boys and had to venture out to take a smoke. Isn't it so frustrating nowadays that all clubs are now smoke free, it kills the “smokey” atmosphere that all clubs use to have. Ah but I digress. Anyway as I leaned against a pillar at a secluded spot a chanced upon some words exchanged between two who had also come out to smoke but apparently did not see me, thanks to the pillar.

Lady 1: Hey still early leh, don't go back yet la. (It was 2.30am when I glanced at my watch)

Lady 2: No no cannot after this smoke I going off, promised hubby I'll be back at 3.

Lady 1: Aiya don't care la, he now also sleeping.

Lady 2: Won't he sure wait for me one.

Lady 1: Then let him wait lor.

Lady 2: Are you crazy? Remember what happened last week? If I go back late again today sure kena one. Very painful leh.

Lady 1: You serious ah? He really spank you ah? I thought you joking one.

Lady2: Bluff you for what. Aiya long story la, tell you another time, I better go now.

Ah.........so that's why I seem some ladies running for a cab sometimes.

No comments: