Monday, April 20, 2009

Jeanette - chapter 1

My poly classmate Jeanette
super_mario @ konqx



This is a story about my days in poly and the "relationship" with Jeanette that lasted close to 2 years. It is my first time writing please give me your feedback so that I can improve. The storyline is an actual event, with name change to protect their identity.

Introduction
The story revolves around Jeanette, a pretty, tanned and fun loving girl (in my opinion at least) in my lecture hall. The size of my cohort is around 120 people (split into 6 classes) and hence everybody sort of know each other. Jeanette didn't really have a good reputation and wasn't really popular in the LT, perhaps because she seems to change boyfriend every semester. There are some rumours that she slept around while on the other hand, there are a few I know that admire her liberal, open and honest views. I have notice her since year 1, but couldn't get to know her better as there wasn't much interaction.

We got to know each other better when she was transferred to the same class as me (due to attachment and FYP placement) in the 2nd semester of year 2.My class is so digusting, full of study nerds that camp in the library after school.. Jeanette, me and 2 other Malay guys seems very much out of place in the class. In between breaks, Jeanette and I will hang out together while the 2 Malay guys went to find their ah-bangs. Naturally I was attracted to her, but she was attached and hence I can only suppress my feelings and try to be her good friend. In a way, as we always hang out together, she treated me like a "sister" and we talk about everything under the sun including her boyfriend and even sex. Despite spending out school days together, Jeanette and I had not went out after school as she would go and look for her boyfriend or go chong which is expensive for me.


Chapter 1
One day during lunch break, Jeanette is sharing with me her problem with her boyfriend. She felt that he doesn't really love her and sex wasn't really great as well. "That day I blow job him and after all is done and dusted, he told me not to do it again! I felt so insulted, and when he's horny, he just tear off my clothes and fuck me, no foreplay at all!" she complained. As Jeanette was saying all this, I am visualising every single moment and this gives me a hard-on. She went on and describes the difference between her previous boyfriend (who understand her well but possessive) and the current one (handsome, rich but uncaring) "Hanqiang (her ex) is such a wonderful lover, he would kiss my ears, neck and stroke my thighs and make me so wet before sex. He would then remove my clothes slowly while caressing my boobs and back. I love the way he lick and suck my nipple, and tease me down there, and when he goes down on me, he lick like it is the most delicious thing he ever eaten. Many times, he makes me so high that I would beg him to stop and start fucking me"

As Jeanette was relating the incident to me, erotic images were flashing through my mind – Jeanette giving a blow job, her being pussy licked and her having sex and moaning and screaming loudly. She seems not to know that guys are visual creatures, and the more she descript the hornier I get and I would try to fish out more details. I couldn't concentrate on my lunch at all, yet I could see she was frustrated so I try to create a lighter mood. "Remember to wear the rubber can already, I don't want to attend your wedding dinner so soon ah" As soon as Jeanette heard that, her face turn a little red and she whisper to me "I'm eating hormone pills for my skin ma, so won't get pregnant one, that's why I get to enjoy sex the whole year round and I think the pills make me a little horny", she joked Embarrassed. "ask you ah, do you guys all love to cum inside the body? Every time during sex and I was about to climax, I would tell my bf to cum in me and within 10 seconds, he really cum liao." I imagine her moaning "fuck me" "ahhahh cum in me aahahh" and I couldn't take it anymore, I can feel the sticky pre-cum already. My cock is already reading to burst out from my jeans. With 15 minutes to the next lesson, I quickly excuse myself to go to the toilet and try to cool down. (Thought of wanking in the toilet, but the food court toilet at lunch hours isn't a very place to be)

The next lesson is horticulture and it was our 1st practical lesson at the greenhouse. The greenhouse is like an oven especially during lunch hours. The teacher had warned us that it is going to be hot so he advised us not to wear long sleeve or jacket. Being good students, most of the girls in my class wore spaghetti and three quarter or skirts. Upon entering the greenhouse, Jeanette took off her jacket and reveals a purple spaghetti top that matches well with her blue demin skirt. While the teacher was briefing us what to do for this practical lesson, I was standing beside Jeanette and looking down at her B to C cup boobs. From my angle, I can see clearly her cleavage and her black colour bra. I thought to myself that today is a wonderful day. Never did I expect that the day would be even better.

First job in the greenhouse is to wash the hydroponics tub as it was left untouched since the last semester. Most of the study nerds in my class immediately went into hiding. (go toilet or pretend to talk to the teacher regarding the fore coming test or ask about the stuff "they dun understand". The 2 Malay guys sneak out of the greenhouse to smoke, leaving me and the girls to do the washing. We started to connect the water host and each would stand beside another with the sponge to wash the 10m long tub. I then went off to on the tap. What happen next is beyond my wildest imagination! :)When I rejoined the girls, I realised that all of them zaogeng in front of me! They were bending down in their spaghetti top scrubbing the tub and what a glorious sight it is in front of me. Cecelia and Ashley with their B cup boobs, Zan's pink colour bra was a bit loose and I could see her pinkish nipple. (More of Zan later, she is another cho bu of the highest quality. She is a A cup, but her SYT looks more than compensate for that.) I pretend to scrub around and my eyes were wandering between the girls cleavages when it stops at Jeanette's. Her boobs were virtually bouncing around! She must be venting her frustration of her bf on the tub. I remembered she told me that she always buy bra without wires, and her lacy black bra certainly turn me on! For the next 30 minutes, I was enjoying all that I can and my pre cum is oozing out like never before!

Suddenly, Jeanette hp rang and she went out of the greenhouse to answer the call. I took a look of all the boobs in front of me and zoom in on Zan's exposed nipples. I couldn't take it anymore, I went to the toilet beside the greenhouse and wank off. From Jeanette sex stories to Zan's nipples, lots of cum flew down the toilet bowl in no time! I came out of the toilet satisfied and saw Jeanette standing at the staircase looking upset. Her sunshine smile is a feature that would melt many guys' heart for sure. "Hey, what's up? Are you alright?" I asked, taking the opportunity to put my hand which I used to wank on her shoulders. Even though it was just for a few seconds, I can feel that her skin is so smooth and soft (must be the hormone pills she eating) "Nothing, just quarrel with my bf on the phone. Ignore him la, btw who are you going to do the project with ah?" Project!? What project? Obviously earlier I was concentrating on Jeanette's boobs that I totally miss what the teacher is telling us. "Ooh, the project, haven't really find partners yet. There are 20 of us in the class, 3 per group, so there will be a group with only 2 people" I try to analysis the situation. As mentioned earlier, Jeanette didn't have a good reputation when it comes to study, hence finding project partners is going to be a bit hard. "Would you do it with me?" She asked. The way she asks the question is so misleading and so compelling.. Even though I knew I would probably spend more time on the project and risk getting lower score. I agreed immediately. I was already fantasizing the amount of time we are going to spend together doing the project and listening to more of her private life. "Ok set, tmr after school you come my house to discuss more of the project. Also, we can do the lab report for today's lesson together. I of course did not refuse her invitation.

[To be continued]

No comments: