Thursday, April 30, 2009

My auntie and I - part 3

This next morning, I was awakened by my uncle. It was already 9 am. My auntie had gone marketing. My uncle said she would be buying my favourite "lor mee" for my breakfast. I washed up and played a game of Chinese chess with my uncle. Before the game ended, my auntie was back.

She was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of track pants. Nothing much to see. In a sense I was also glad. I didn't think I could take it if I continue to see her long white legs and lust secretly after them.

Interestingly at that stage, I never really thought of having sex with my auntie. I mean, the thought of it never entered my mind. I was only turned on by her lithe body, round boobs, and most of all, her white shapely legs and white feet. Seeing them, thinking of them, gave me a hard-on and I could jerk off just on that. The thought of making love to my auntie at that time just didn't figure in my 15-year mind.

Many stories that I have come across in this forum usually end with the author and his object of lust having sex very soon after - one encounter and they hump away. I am always very amazed by that.

I always feel that in real life, things don't happen like that, at least not to me. Perhaps I am the unlucky one?

Anyway, after spending one night at my auntie's home, I returned home to my own sanctuary. My mother asked me whether I could get used to sleeping in another place and whether I slept well. What could I tell her? That I woke up in the middle of the night, and saw the full length of my auntie's curvy smooth legs, and felt like running my hands on her silky skin?

My auntie continued to come to my mother's place to chat and I always looked forward to her visits. We were still traditional Chinese and we don't hug each other when we meet, unlike westerners. And I did feel at that time that my auntie looked upon me only as a small schoolboy, her Godson, and nothing else. I was the pervert who kept lusting after her slender form and white curvy legs.

No comments: