Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My auntie and I - part 2

The request came when I was in secondary two.

My auntie, who was still childless then, approached my parents to ask whether I could become her Godson. As my mother and her brother were close, it was not a problem. Hence, my auntie became my Godmother.

Personally, I was not too bothered with whether I was Godson to anyone or not. It was just that the feeling was quite weird - the object of my sexual desire had suddenly become my "mother", so to speak. After that, I decided not to think of my auntie anymore. I would refrained from looking at her white legs and smooth feet whenever she came to my house. I also stopped masturbating thinking about her. Instead, I changed my focus to my pretty form-teacher Miss Sim.

My auntie and uncle treated my family to a nice dinner at Chinatown People's Park one Saturday evening to celebrate the auspicious occasion. After that, my auntie and uncle would bring me out with them whenever they went out for any weekend outings. They would also buy things for me - as I was quite a studious bookworm, I mostly asked for books instead of toys or clothings. I also started going frequently to their home, also a 3-room HDB flat. Sometimes, I would go straight to my auntie's house after school to spend the noon there, doing my homework, before going home.

One day, I stayed on for dinner and then watched TV with my auntie and uncle at night. It was a Friday night and as it was getting late, my auntie asked me to stay over. She called my mother who said it was ok. That was the first time I was staying over at my auntie's house.

I slept in the spare room. Like the design of old HDB flats that time, the doors of both rooms faced each other. My auntie and uncle did not close the door when they slept. There was a door curtain but it was tied to the door frame and not released.

Before I fell asleep, at about 10.30 pm, my auntie came in to bring me another blanket and to ask me whether the bed was comfortable. I told her it was ok and in fact it was more comfortable than my own bed at home. In the dim light, as I looked at her, my heart started pounding away and I could feel my dick stiffening. My auntie was wearing a lacy black short night gown, down only to her mid-thigh. I thought I could make out two round whitish orbs with two brown spots (her boobs!) but dared not stare and lingered. It was however, her shapely white legs that blew me away. They looked so smooth and silky at night. I could also make out her lacy black panties underneath her night gown.

I closed my eyes, grabbed my bolster hard, and willed my hard-on away.

That night, I woke up with a start and wondered where I was. The room, the bed, the smell of the blankets... all were unfamiliar to me. After I shook off my sleepiness, I realised I was at my auntie's home.

I laid on the bed for a while, adjusting my eyes to the darkness. Then I decided I got to go to the toilet. I stepped off the bed and onto the cold floor. Then I walked out of the room. Instinctively I turned to look into my auntie's room. The reading light beside her bed was left on. My uncle read a lot for his work and he often read himself to sleep and left the light on.

I decided to go into the room to switch off the light for them. I stepped in noiselessly. My uncle was fast aleep, covered in his blanket. My auntie was asleep too, but her blanket was by her side. She looked so peaceful, so innocent, so serene when she was fast asleep.

She was sleeping on her side, her left leg crossed over my uncle's body. Because of this, her night gown had ridden up to her waist exposing her thigh all the way up her hip. I couldn't take my eyes off the full length of her white shapely legs. Her skin was so smooth, so silky. I looked at her feet, so smooth, the greenish vein underneath the thin skin so sexy...

I had overheard her telling my mother that she applied moisturiser to her legs everyday and scrub them once a week. The result of taking care of her legs is evidenced by the sheer smoothness of ther legs. I felt like running my hand on her legs. My dickie was beginning to get hard again.

I felt so bad thinking those thoughts. I quickly switched off the light and left the room. I went into the toilet but couldn't urinate as my dick was rock hard! I had to wait a long while before it soften and I could urinate. When I went back to the bed, my thoughts went back to my auntie's long white curvy legs again. My Godmother's long white legs and smooth feet occupied my mind again for a long time, until I finally drifted into dreamland.

No comments: