Thursday, July 9, 2009

Karen - part 8

Karen
by HBBO @ sgforums


Part 8


My heart sank when Karen pleaded "Wait!....." I was in a dilemma whether to thrust the remaining half of my cock into Karen's tight pussy or to withdraw completely, when Karen continued "Don't cum inside me hor." That was the most unambiguous consent that I had ever gotten from Karen and that provided all the encouragement that I needed to push the rest of my cock into Karen - causing her to squeal in delight.

With my cock fully sheathed in Karen's sacred love tunnel, I paused momentarily to savour my "victory" and to comprehend the almost surreal nature of our union. I then gently pinned Karen against the glass-partition wall of the shower stall and slowly pumped my cock in and out of Karen's tight pussy using long deliberate stroke as we fucked in a standing position. I picked up the pace after some 10 minutes of gentle love-making when I sensed that Karen was on the verge of an orgasm. The rapid pounding of my cock soon pushed Karen over the edge - causing her to shudder as she cummed amid moans of ecstasy.

By then, I was also getting closed to my own orgasm. I continued pounding non-stop into Karen's wet pussy (grunting with each thrust of my cock) while she was still squirming from her intense orgasm. Within minutes, I felt my floodgate opening. I pulled out my cock and sprayed my hot semen all over the shower stall – including some which landed on Karen's body. That was one of the most powerful orgasm that I have had for a long time!

We had sex several more times over the next 2 days at the Bali resort - including once when Karen woke me up in the middle of the night with a blow job and then straddled me while I was still in bed.

---------------------------------------------------

After our return from Bali, we continued to have sex on a regular basis. My relationship with Karen was clearly beyond that of a "special friend". Nonetheless, Karen continued to reject me as a bf – claiming that she was not ready for a serious relationship so soon after her breakup with Anthony. I found that hard to accept as it was already more than a year after the breakup. We argued frequently over this and the tension eventually led to us drifting apart.

In the end, the disillusionment led to me taking up an offer from my Company for a 2-year posting to the USA. That was the straw that finally broke our relationship. Soon after that, Karen took up a scholarship to do an MBA programme at the University of New South Wales (UNSW). We lost contact with each other soon after that.

---------------------------------------------------

4 years later

With the completion of my 2-year posting in USA, I was sent back to the Regional HQ in Singapore and was soon caught up with the "rat race". By then, my memories of Karen have faded into the background - until I found a letter sitting in my letter box one day.

It was a wedding invitation. It was addressed to "Mr Wanker" and signed off by "Yours Peaches". With that, tears started streaming uncontrollably from my eyes as memories of Karen flashed through my mind.......



The End



Afternote


Since the story has ended, I would like the opportunity to address some of the issues that were raised by readers either directly on the forum or indirectly through their PMs to me:

1. Is the story "copied" or "original"?

There were a few readers who accused me of copying the story from somewhere (although none of them were able to furnish any proof). Well, the truth is that the story is 100% original. For those who are still unconvinced, so be it. I am not going to waste my breaths to try to convince you otherwise.

2. Is it a "true story" or a "fiction"?

The story is 80% truth and 20% artistic exaggeration. The people mentioned in the story (for example Karen and Anthony) are all real person. But their names have been changed to protect their privacy. All the events and incidents described in the story (example braless in office, Man U vs Arsenal bet, Mt Faber and Bali incidents) are all real. The exaggerations are in the sex scenes. They have been "spiced up" to make them more exciting for the readers.

3. Why did I write the story?

Contrary to what some people may think, I did not write the story out of vengeance. Believe it or not - I wrote the story so as to improve on my English. I used to write a lot in my previous job. Now that I have switched job, I have a lot less opportunity to write. To prevent my writing skills from degenerating, I decided to write a story about my r/s with "karen".

4. Did I end the story pre-maturely because I was bored?

The truth is that my original plan is to complete the story in 6 parts. But when I started writing, I begin to recall more and more incidents which I thought would be of interests to the readers. The story was therefore expanded to 8 parts. Even then, there were a lot of other interesting incidents that have to be left out due to constraint of space. Otherwise, the story will continue to maybe 20 parts. I hope you realised that it is not easy to condense 2 years of my life into an 8-part story.

5. Did Karen really have a "hairless pussy"?

This has to be the weirdest question that I have received from my readers! Is it really that rare for a girl to get a bikini wax???? Maybe we should do a poll here at the Bar

No comments: